Administrative assistant job offer
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a tight-knit team of positive, supportive and creative professionals? Look no further!
At Elastic we love to create effective solutions and great work for our clients and we are looking for a super organized Administrative Assistant who is as flexible and enthusiastic as we are to join our Sydney team. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
A little about us …
Elastic is a fast growing independent creative agency with in-house production studios. With offices in Sydney and Melbourne, we’ve been helping clients broaden their thinking for 15 years.
Collaboration with our client partners is at the heart of how we create ideas and go further. We work in a diverse mix of industries, from FMCG, automotive, pharmaceuticals, construction to social causes – and our award-winning work engages audiences above or below the line. , facing in or out, on any platform or device.
As an administrative assistant for Elastic Studios, you will be an important part of the administration team,
your main role will be to support the production manager and the general running of the office.
Your role will require a high level of organization and an ability to adapt effectively to any situation. You will need to be solution-oriented and able to demonstrate initiative and proactive thinking. We are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work, who works methodically through tasks while being detail-oriented.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wishes to work to become a production coordinator. We are proud to offer great growth potential and career opportunities here at Elastic.
A typical day can include …
- Work closely with the PM to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Respond to inquiries by phone and email
- Liaise and report to the Production Manager on all sales and production expenses.
- Customer management
- Coordination of meetings and travel reservation.
- Management of the agenda of business leaders.
- Office management – meeting room reservation calendar, production supplies and stationery orders, office service people management / handymen ect.
You will need …
- Experience working in customer service / office environment
- Strong human skills
- Be open to learning new processes and demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to take initiative and support those around you
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
- The ability to liaise with team members at all levels and clients
- The ability to multitask and keep balls in the air while remaining calm and calm
- Knowledge of Xero, Workflow Max, Slack and Trello will be useful, but not essential
- Knowledge of TV / film production processes preferred, but not essential
- Driving license
Elastic is a fun and dynamic place to work, filled with talented people who achieve great things together. We are collaborative, inclusive and encourage all team members to get involved while providing opportunities for growth.
Our values are reflected in our culture – we are motivated, collaborative, curious and inventive. In addition, we don’t take each other too seriously and like to take the time to laugh together.
If you think you would be a perfect fit for the Elastic team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to stay and work in Australia without restriction. No recruiters, please.
Salary $ 45K + super
Office based at McMahons Point.