Who are we?
Griffin Claw Brewing Company’s official opening day may be July 18, 2013, but it all started when Dan Rogers started working his magic at Big Rock Chophouse in Birmingham, MI. Dan had been brewing since 1991 and finally found his way to Big Rock in 2004, the unofficial start of Griffin Claw. Dan continued to hammer amazing beers in the Little Limits of Big Rock and the Michigan beer community started to take notice. It wasn’t until 2010 that its name and beers received much more attention. 2010 was a big year, winning two World Beer Cup medals for Norm’s Raggedy Ass and Bonnie’s Raggedy Ass.
Griffin Claw’s culture is one of growth. Our way to get to where we are has been quick, but it is thanks to our people. We’re centered around active, hungry young beer lovers – with a base of grizzled veterans. In 7 years of growth, GCBC has taken constant steps every year to become more and more of a familiar face in the craft beer scene.
Griffin Claw now has two production plants in the Detroit metro area and the possibilities are endless.
Market manager covering Oakland / Macomb / Genesee / Saginaw / Bay / Midland / St. Clair / Lapeer counties:
The priority of a Market Manager is to build relationships with our distributors, retailers and customers.
As a market manager, you are responsible for establishing and executing sales strategies, managing sales budgets, executing marketing programs, increasing the presence of the brand and new business development while maintaining existing account relationships.
– Work directly with the Sales Director to develop GCBC’s sales strategy to ensure the achievement of the company’s sales and profitability objectives by territory
– Increase volume by executing SKU placement, merchandising, pricing and distribution increase strategies
– Maintain a coherent dialogue with our distribution partners to ensure that GCBC remains a priority in their portfolios
– Actively develop relationships with all staff of wholesalers, including GMs, ASMs, sales representatives and dealers
– Participate in monthly wholesalers planning, sales meetings and presentations
– Work with event and marketing managers to identify and pursue branding opportunities through festivals, events, collaborations, new programs, etc.
– Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus and aggressive CE bonus
– Expense account and telephone