INDIANAPOLIS (Inside INdiana Business) – The Indiana Manufacturers Association has unveiled its 2021 Manufacturers Hall of Fame inductees and winners of the Excellence in Manufacturing Awards. The organization says the awardees are recognized for their substantial contributions to the state’s manufacturing industry.
âThese individuals and businesses and their employees are the lifeblood of Indiana’s economy,â said Brian Burton, CEO of IMA, in a press release. âThroughout the pandemic and today, manufacturers have led the way and continue to innovate through connection and innovation. The makers of Hoosier continually face challenges by finding new and inventive ways to be successful.
The 2021 Manufacturers Hall of Fame inductees include:
- Elliott Co. of Indianapolis
- IDI Composites International, Noblesville
- NIPSCO, Merrillville
- Peerless Machine & Tool Corp., Marion
- R & R Engineering Co. Inc., Summitville
The 2021 Manufacturing Excellence Award winners include:
- Community Impact Winner: Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana, Princeton
- Emerging Leader Winner: Justyna Rohrig of General Motors Corp., Bedford
- Excellence in Innovation Winners: Brampton Brick Inc., Farmersburg and Wabash National Corp., Lafayette
- Lifetime Achievement Winner: Paul Perkins, Amatrol, Jeffersonville
- Winners of Manufacturing Talent Champions: BWX Technologies, Mount Vernon and QuikCut Inc., Fort Wayne.