September 24, 2021
Osseo Area Schools Adult Basic Education is partnering with CAPI and Century College to offer a free manufacturing training course this fall.
This course is designed for adults; participants in this course:
- Learn basic manufacturing skills to help them start a career in medical device assembly, food and agricultural product manufacturing, and electronics manufacturing.
- Meet with local employers to ask questions and learn more about their businesses.
- Complete the OSHA 10 Awareness Training Program.
- Learn from experts how to work in the fields of medical device assembly, food manufacturing, and electronics manufacturing.
- Practice interview techniques and get help applying for jobs.
- Earn bonuses for class success.
Attend a session (October 4, 2021 or October 11, 2021) at 9 a.m. at Osseo Area Schools Adult Basic Education (7051 Brooklyn Blvd. 200S, Brooklyn Center).
- Monday October 18 – Friday October 29 – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., and
- Monday, November 1 to Friday, November 20, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
All classes will be in person at Osseo Area Schools Adult Basic Education (7051 Brooklyn Boulevard, Brooklyn Center, MN 55429)
Call Shaneaka Younger at 612-767-3663 or email email@example.com.